Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage in general -- and Acupressure in particular -- is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Acupressure and CranioSacral Therapy can also help specifically address a number of health issues:
- Alleviate low-back pain and sciatica.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Restore movement and flexibility of weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Bring oxygen, nutrients and energy into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Clear the foggy mind for better focus and clarity of thinking.
- Balance feelings of being overwhelmed or "stuck", making it possible to function again.
- Aid in the process of grieving.
Please don't wait another day to start feeling better again.